Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nervous? Maybe.

Wednseday's gonna be a pretty big day for me.

At Lunch, the Rosny College Acoustic Challenge is on. It's kind of a big deal around here. Every year, the competition opens to anyone in the school. It goes over two lunchtimes and I don't know when I'll be on. The competition isn't the huge part. It's really just a casual place to showcase the talent. The scary part is just getting all my songs finalised. I haven't completed all the lyrics to my songs yet, or decided which 'tunes I'll do even.
The one definite song I'll be doing is below this post. I'm taking a big risk by playing this song because it's actually portraying my emotions and I know that'll show through in the performance. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to willingly show myself infront of the school.
I'll post the other song lyrics when I've completed them.

In other news, I'm taking up writing couplets in response to pictures. Here's my first attempt:

The flash of green at dawn does not speak morning
It says eternal night, and mourning

You can click on the couplet to visit the picture.
Goodbye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment